1. This website and all its contents, including text, still or animated images, databases, programs, CGI, etc., hereinafter the Website. The Web Site is protected by copyright.
2. Comatrile SARL grants you a permission to reproduce in digital form on your computer for viewing the pages consulted by your navigation software. Printing is permitted for private copying for the exclusive use of the copyist within the meaning of article L. 122-5 2 ° of the Intellectual Property Code. The creation of a hyperlink on the Website is authorized without frame to the address of the website home page http://www.comatrile.com to the exclusion of any other address.
3. Any redistribution or total or partial commercialization of the Site content in any form whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
4. Any other use non-expressed by these conditions is not permitted and requires the express prior written consent of Comatrile SARL. It is not allowed outside uses expressly granted above will include: to reproduce the trademarks and logos of the website, to make deep linking to any other element of the Website home page of use or extract in whole or part of the databases used by the Web Site, to use all programs used by the Website, etc.
5. Comatrile SARL makes its best efforts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in this website. Comatrile SARL guarantees the reliability and availability of all offers mentioned in this website.
6. Before any SEO on the website, Comatrile SARL ensures the seriousness and the quality of the offers.
7. Comatrile SARL can not be held responsible for any trouble that may arise during the consultation of the Site or the malfunction of the Website, or more generally, any disruption of the Internet network affecting the use of the Site.
9. Access to the Site implies knowledge and acceptance of the characteristics and limitations posed by the Internet, in particular with regard to the response time for the best deals put online, the lack of protection of certain data against possible misappropriation and the risks of contamination by viruses circulating on the network. However, Comatrile SARL undertakes to exert maximum efforts to stop any malfunctions inherent to the Internet.
10. This Site is of French origin. To facilitate international access to this Site, it is available in several languages. However, in case of conflict between the two versions, the French language version shall prevail established.